Here are some basics to help us:
- You can move chairs to any seating position but please do not move the tables. They are measured out for proper distancing.
- Our licenses require you to be masked if you are unvaccinated.
- 50% capacity means only 40 seats for us. If you see we are nearly full and you are thinking of leaving please don’t linger. The only way this works is by turning tables. We absolutely hate this, but do us a solid.
- We are 21 and up anytime it’s busy. If things are slow children are allowed. But if we reach capacity you will be asked to take your children out to free up seats. Buying pop is appreciated but we make about a buck a pop. That doesn’t keep the lights on.
- We need your beer to go orders to survive this mess and we love them. But, please order well in advance of leaving. All of our cans are filled fresh from the tap by hand and it takes time. Next time you come in we would love if you order well in advance at http://brewery4two4.square.site and you can save 5% by using code save5 when you order at least an hour before arrival.
- Remember your bar staff. We are often running 1 bartender per shift with 50% seating and 50% seating means 50% of the tips. We all got stimulus checks, stimulating your bartender is a great way to keep our local economy going.
- Have fun! This sucks but the end is near. Let’s follow the rules to get this over with as fast as possible so we can all enjoy a pint together soon.